The Barony of Aquaterra invites you to Boars Hunt! Come join us June 8th-10th in the beautiful wooded setting of Granite Falls Masonic Park for one of our longest running events.
This year we present the traditional events where “Hunters” and “Hounds” stalk their prey through the woods!
Activities include: Heavy weapons, Rapier, Archery, Thrown Weapons, children’s activities and more!
Check back here for the latest details and schedule, or the Boar’s Hunt Event Facebook Page
Friday: 3:00pm until Midnight, Merchant Setup Begins at 1pm.
Saturday: 8:00am- 7:00pm
Sunday: Site closes at 1pm – clean your camp and pack out your trash please.
Masonic Park Campground is located at 24310 Mt Loop Hwy, Granite Falls, WA 98252
GPS/Phone navigation tools may suggest a route that turns on to Quarry Road before you get to Granite Falls. This alternate route takes a back road, so you don't get to the site any faster and you miss the opportunity to pick up any last-minute supplies in Granite Falls.
The routes converge a mile up Mountain Loop Hwy, and at that point your phone will very likely lose signal. You will need to watch for road signs and SCA signs when you get close.
- From I-5, take US-2 (East toward Wenatchee). T
- ake WA-204 to Lake Stevens.
- Turn left (North) onto WA-9. Turn right onto WA-92 (East toward Granite Falls).
- WA-92 ends in a T-intersection in Granite Falls -- turn left onto Mountain Loop Hwy.
- The site entrance is 4.5 miles from this point, and will be on your left. Watch for SCA signs.
All SCA and modern laws apply.
This location may not have cell phone service, which means that some merchants may not be able to process credit cards. Ensure you have checks or enough cash on hand for gate fees and anything you would like to purchase.
- The site is discreetly wet (period containers only)
- Pets must be licensed and leashed at all times. You must clean up after your pets.
- No brazier ashes in the garbage cans
- Do not leave trash in the fire pits
- All trash/recycling must be packed out
Ages 18+: $30 (Weekend), $20 (day) with a $5 discount for SCA members
Ages 16-17 yrs old: $25 (Weekend) or $15 (day) with a $5 discount for members
Ages 0- 15: FREE!
*$5 member Discount is in effect for SCA Members age 16+ with proof of membership (blue card) only.
Cash or Checks at the gate only. Gate cannot accept credit cards, PayPal, or foreign currency. No, not even Canadian. Cash must be US dollars.
Make Checks payable to: SCA Inc., Barony of Aquaterra
Camping and RV Reservations